Sathya Sai Baba
Home
Help
Search
Login
Register
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 05:41:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To join this forum email at admin@spiritualindia.org

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Urges arise, then, not only from what one eats, but from what one thinks - and from what one does about what one thinks and eats! Also from what one digests mentally and spiritually."  Edgar Cayce

"Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens." Carl Jung

"The only journey is the one within."  Rainer Maria Rilke

"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom."   Aristotle
Search:     Advanced search
8179 Posts in 3011 Topics by 1547 Members Latest Member: - Deepu Most online today: 379 - most online ever: 527 (September 05, 2014, 05:44:23 AM)
-----------
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Swami,help me in this trouble time  (Read 2250 times)
SaiSudha

« on: August 31, 2010, 11:51:59 PM »

Sairam,

Swami,I am currently in the worst phase of my life.I am married since 8 years, have one son and working.I have always been truthful in whatever I do and say  as you tell no swami.Very softspoken and not very troublesome.My husband on the other hand few months before have found out that he searched various girls profiles on internet and i noticed it and advised him not to do it.After that last month I have seen few messages  and he was speaking with some girl and trying to be close to her I undertsood as per the messages exchanged between them.I noticed and informed him not to do this again,he deleted all her contacts of her and told he will not do but when I got his mobile bill I could still see him contacting the same girl atleast thrice a day.Swami I am shattered I seriously dont know what to do , I have always been very good  and loyal to him and he has done this to me.Swami please help me to change him, he doesnt listen to anyone, very egoistic you only have to help me.I  totally believe you only Swami.Show me the path Swami.
sanka

Om Sai Ram!

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2010, 03:06:09 AM »

SaiSudha

Om Sri Sai Ram,

Dear Sister,
Why are you habouring your problems? Speak to swami not in gatha or manthram, But from your heart. And forget about this halabulu. Your mind cant take it; you will fall ill. Let it go! avoid all argumentations. Whether you speak to swami or not he is awaer but he wants to know whether you know that he knows your problem.

Om Sri Sai ram,

Sanka.

Sai Ram !
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Shirdi Sai Baba Forum